Why is the Annual Fund so important?
The Annual Fund is the vehicle by which alumnae, parents, parents of alumnae, grandparents and friends provide financial support to help keep SJA strong. The Annual Fund represents real savings for our young women and their families. SJA is not a full-cost tuition school, meaning that tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of educating each student. Every gift to the Annual Fund campaign helps bridge the difference between tuition and the full cost of an SJA education.
By contributing to the Annual Fund, you make it possible for St. Joseph's Academy to provide its students with a top-quality educational experience including:
- Emphasis on faith development and spiritual growth
- 23 AP classes
- Beautiful facilities on our historic campus
- Premier faculty and staff
- Cutting-edge integration of technology across the curriculum
- A vibrant visual and performing arts curriculum
- Numerous opportunities for personal growth and leadership development through 37 clubs and student organizations and a championship-caliber athletic program
Your support of the Annual Fund helps ensure that another generation of young women has the opportunity to learn, grow and flourish in this four-time National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Our Annual Fund program is divided into four components: Alumnae, Parents, Friends and Faculty/Staff.